Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer Travels

Beatrice visiting with her Great-Great-Grandfather!




Beatrice and her great-grandmother, Mom-Mom.



Beatrice loved Gramps' trains--especially the whistles.


Trying to get Beatrice and her cousing Jackson to sit still long enough for this picture was nearly impossible!


Conor and I in Maine for Matt's wedding.


On the way home, Beatrice got her first balloon while we were eating at a restaurant. She was very amazed and didn't even cry when it popped one minute later. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beatrice just celebrated a major milestone--her first ROAD TRIP! After completing my comprehensive exams in August (a major milestone for me), Conor, Bea, and I took off on a nearly two week adventure. We had a wedding to go to in Maine, so along the way, we stopped in Reading, PA, so Beatrice could meet her great-grandparents and GREAT-GREAT-Grandfather! After PA, our next stop was NY, where Beatrice got to meet her cousin Jackson. From there, Conor and I left Beatrice with my dad and step-mom and went up to Maine for a fabulous weekend (our first away from sweet bea). Above are some highlights from the trip.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Bea with her hands behind her head might be the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!! LOVE IT!! miss you! EA

    ReplyDelete